Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 11

The most important, strongest felt vision and dream I have had, and still hold dear is to help in building up the Kingdom of God, and helping to establish the conditions in everyone's heart to be capable, and desirous of living in a Zion, just like Enoch's City. I understand that I must first build up myself, be prepared, and be ready. But I feel there is so much more for me to do in these two goals.

For the last five and one half years, Bonnie and I have been building up the Kingdom in a different, unique way. We were "called" to Brigham City to improve, clean-up, and present to the community a place where the local residents could create wholesome recreational family activities. We have learned many lessons in doing so. But it is time to pursue our next "mission" assignment from our Father.

We have felt strongly that it was time to prepare, and offer our willingness to go anywhere, serve anywhere, and do whatever the Master desires of us. As of today, October 1, we are through with our assignment in Brigham City. Now what? (this is in and of itself a miracle, to put us into a position where we are available to our Father to do whatever He dictates)

We feel strongly the principles we sing in "I'll go where you want me to go..." We have listed our home for sale. We have no source of income. We are putting ourselves in His hands to direct us wherever He would like us to go, do whatever He wants us to do, and of course say whatever He desires that we say.

No matter where we go, what we are called to do, HOW we do it should be building up the Kingdom. Creating what we did in Brigham was a unique way to build the Kingdom. I wonder where, and what will be our next call to build the Kingdom. As long as we are ready and willing to go anywhere, do anything, I am sure Father will dictate where we can best serve Him, and how we can best serve Him. Are we prepared? I hope so.

So, now, today, as we ponder, it is difficult to prepare for our next stewardship because it could be anywhere, even another bowling alley to clean up.

We continually express to our Father we are willing. I know that he can direct us, and even prepare the way so we can serve in another way to build the Kingdom.

Side note: Those at the bowling alley who have assumed our position, they are telling everyone that we have retired. I wonder if it is possible to retire without having any money to live on? I guess if it is in His will, we are retired, broke, but retired. Perhaps we are tired, not retired. Or perhaps we are retarded, not retired, but certainly tired.

Guess time will tell what becomes of us in the future. Stay tuned, for I am still going to express my goals, visions of building the Kingdom and establishing a Zion. Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment