Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 14

Reviewing the conference messages, I pause and try to commune with the infinite. I know there are lessons I need to learn, how to become more servicable, how to serve more, and how to build the Kingdom. I know there are lessons He is teaching me even as I type my feelings on this page.

Bonnie and I have discussed how challenging it is not to know our future. Throughout life, most people have an idea what is coming tomorrow, next week, next month, and so on. It is good to plan, save, and prepare for the future. But right now, we have no idea what will be coming into our lives.

We want to serve a mission, but Father must sanction that decision. However there are things that have to happen to permit that, and if He decides that now is not the time, then I must figure out what is next for us.

I seek a miracle. Is that bad? I could write you the scene, the happening of this miracle. I could tell you how it will happen. I could envision how everything will work out the way I want it to. But, that is now how it is to be done.

I guess, throughout my life, Father has tried and tried again to teach me patience, faith, and endurance. Guess this is another time to work on learning these Eternal Principles.

Yes, I still want to be involved in Building the Kingdom as well as Establishing Zion. But my daily live, as well as the expectations of life and others must be established and set.

Anyone who reads this blog will know that I am just sort of floating, unsettled, and awaiting direction. Sorry about that.

Sorry about straying from my main purpose of writing in this blog about Zion and the Kingdom. My life will be settled within the next few millenia, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment