Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 13

I was totally impressed with the talks with the brethren, as well as those wonderful sisters in conference. I noted three main subject in conference. ONE: The incomprehensible, all powerful love our Father has for each of us. TWO: The undeniable fact that many of us are going through difficult trials currently, but shall all overcome in His due time. THREE: Service is often the best way ALL of us can work on building the Kingdom no matter where we are, what we are doing, what we are struggling with, no matter what.

I don't know if I will ever forget the powerful moments listening to Elder Jeffry Holland about the truthfullness of the Book of Mormon, his desire to attach his name next to Joseph's and Hyrum's and everyone needs to know he feels the same way about that wonderful book.

Of course the teachings of the Prophet are always near and dear to my heart. His daughter, who is always smiling gave a wonderful challenge to use safety equipment throughout our lives, no matter even if we don't feel it is necessary.

I can't wait to re read their talks, feel the same feelings I felt as I heard their testimonies, and again search for evidences of counsel to build the Kingdom, and even to establish a Zion today.

This morning Bonnie and I went for a walk and "processed" our feelings, our insights, and it was a joy to hear her thoughts, combined with mine. What a special thing to do after conference between husband and wife.

I am filled with many ways to pursue the dreams and visions I have been given, especially in building the Kingdom.

If any want to add their thoughts about conference, please feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment