Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 17

I was told that one person requests that anyone who comments to me, should comment on this blog, thus inciting discussion. When I am holding a discussion by myself, it gets sort of boring. But I continue.

As I my future, these days, is up in the air, and what I will be doing with my time is not set, nor decided, as we offer ourselves, our talents, and our testimonies to the Lord, as we pursue everything trying to decide what HIS will in on our lives, I can't help but imagine how wonderful it would be to serve FULL TIME in His service. We have the desires, but it is up to His desires for us.

We know that He is teaching us, preparing us and permitting us to experience many things to Celestialize us while in mortality, or at least make a few brush strokes in our character for OUR BENEFIT, I must be patient.

My older sister told me once that everything we do in this life is working for the Kingdom, or the Church. Everything we do, everything say and serve, is building the Kingdom. Thus, whatever He puts in our path, whatever we do, go, or be is totally up to Him if we listen correctly and follow those divine whispers.

So, again, we are in a holding pattern. We plead, pray, and try to listen to His direction, thus bringing to pass His will in our lives.

No matter what, where, we will be building the Kingdom in our own little way, according to His plans. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment