Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 27

I just finished reading some of Moroni's last words. "God has not ceased to be a God of miracles..." "He changeth not; if so he would cease to be God; and he ceaseth not to be God, and is a God of miracles." The only reason we imagine that he ceaseth to be a God of miracles is because man or we... "...dwindle in unbelief, and depart from the right way and know not the God in whom we trust..."

So often we/I do not recognize miracles. They surround us every day. Ninety percent of the people on earth walk around in a blind stupor, not "seeing" (having eyes but not seeing) the daily miracles and wonders that surround them all day long. The other ten percent walk around in amazement watching and recognizing the miracles of the day.

He is a God of miracles. There are miracles happening every day in my life. We just don't often note them, and pause to give thanks for them. But they are there daily.

When I put on my Eternal Perspective glasses, I can see these miracles happening daily. These glasses filter out the hazards of the day, the commonly accepted sins of the world in this day, and help me be a thankful person, honoring the creator of miracles daily in my life.

As I do this, my aching returns about how I can best Build the Kingdom today, as well as strive to work toward that glorious day when we all shall be taught the principles of the City of Enoch.

There are miracles surrounding me daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment